Im trying to prove to my friend that a lot of people will accept him as the gender he is just as they would the gender he was born as. He is afraid to come out especially because he is a polysexual trans.
I speak in picture and some days all I want is to be heard. My name is Dairinn. I live in Ohio near a place some call Helltown. I am a
Goth, a Witch, Autistic, ADHD, a Gamer, a Nerd, Pansexual, a Girl Scout, a College student, a Mother of two teens and two cats, I am a lover of Anime, Comic Books, Steampunk. Obsessed with Books, Tea, Music, and Folklore. Member of the http://brightblessings-network.tumblr.com/
I make my living as a Photographer and Jewelry Designer. (Or at least I try) check out my other account http://www.tumblr.com/blog/dairinnsdesigns or check out my work at www.etsy.com/shop/DairinnsDesigns. or
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
You can’t pick and choose what parts of feminism you want. You can’t support your queer sisters but not your trans sisters. You can’t support your fat sisters but not your sisters of colour. Being a feminist means creating a positive and equal space for women. The second you start excluding women based on which characteristics you do or do not find appealing you have defeated the whole point of being a feminist.
FUCK YES I DO.
Okay, yeah, I should.
Go for it! I love fanart!
never gonna get it